1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered a set of the weathertech mats today. Not my first choice but seeing as this is a brand new vehicle the options are pretty limited right now.

I don't like the look of the Mazda ones otherwise would have gotten those. I did get the Mazda all weather cargo mat though

·
Registered
1 Posts
As an alternative to WeatherTech I would check out Tuxmat as they provide the best side protection for the CX-30, maybe they offer one for the CX-50
I actually contacted Tuxmat a couple of days ago. They told me that winter mats for the 2023 Mazda CX-50 have recently completed development and they are waiting for them to arrive. I have them in my Audi Q5 and think they are the best quality mats on the market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked these up this morning fresh out of production. Thought people may want to see what they look like and how they fit.

View attachment 434
View attachment 435
I bought the weather tech mats too and found them to fit nicely. I also bought the cargo mat and it fits nicely but nothing really keeps it in place. If it slides up about an inch toward the hatch, it will prevent the hatch from closing, just fyi.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I didn't buy the cargo mat because I thought that it might reduce the effectiveness of the sub-woofer. The thick rubber mat would absorb the bass more effectively than the thin cover that's there from Mazda. The only thing that I really need a mat for is when we haul the garbage up to the dump so I bought a cheap(er) one from Wally World that'll I just use on those days.

·
Registered
16.5 CX-5 Touring/2023 CX-50 Turbo Premium
11 Posts
I bought the weather tech mats too and found them to fit nicely. I also bought the cargo mat and it fits nicely but nothing really keeps it in place. If it slides up about an inch toward the hatch, it will prevent the hatch from closing, just fyi.
You could get some velcro pads and stick it on the bottom of the mat to prevent it from sliding around. The oem cargo mats come with velcro circles on every corner as it grabs onto the furry portion of the cargo liner.

·
Registered
33 Posts
got my set of weathertechs for the front and back row and they're just ok in my opinion. I wanted something a little nicer but my go-to floor mats didn't have a production date as of yet so I decided to buy what was available.

I usually go with Maxpider just because they are nicer and I know for sure they hold up for years. I've heard after a while the weathertechs begin to curl up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts