Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Recently picked up a PP Trubo CX-50. Have the factory hitch and wiring all set up...but now looking to get a brake controller installed.

Anyone have any luck finding information on where/how to get one installed?

Looks like the plug for this is under the dash, right over the brake. So far though, I have not found anyone who makes the plug an plug connector for this

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey @FLCX50, it doesn't look like anyone sells an adapter harness to fit with the wiring under the dashboard. You might have some luck getting something custom done at a trailer or hitch shop. I would also suggest reaching out to brands that typically make adapters and see what they have in the pipeline.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I did check with Curt. But the customer reps do not have visibility to whats in the pipe line...or at least the one I chatted with couldnt.

Normally I would be ok with splicing wires, but if there is a plug already I rather keep it clean and use what is there. Which I have been trying to find a plug that would work, that way I can just connect the controllers harness to it. Was even looking to see if maybe the BT-50 would have something that could work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts