Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my driver and passenger window tinted with a ceramic film (Geoshield). First time I’ve had a car tinted. There is a very slight fog or cloudiness to them. I did ask the tint shop and they said a slight haze is normal for all films (with ceramic having an additional low angle light issue). I guess I’m just having a hard time believing that this is normal.

· Registered
2014 & 2019 CX-5, 2023 CX-50 TPP
76 Posts
In general, I would not say normal either. But it could just be the adhesive has not fully dried/cured. If you had it done recently, maybe give it a week or two?

· Registered
157 Posts
I had my driver and passenger window tinted with a ceramic film (Geoshield). First time I’ve had a car tinted. There is a very slight fog or cloudiness to them. I did ask the tint shop and they said a slight haze is normal for all films (with ceramic having an additional low angle light issue). I guess I’m just having a hard time believing that this is normal.
How long ago did you have your windows tinted? Sometimes it takes a little while for the moisture to evaporate.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s been three weeks. I originally waited a week before bringing it back to them because they advised the same - that the adhesive was still drying.

I wish I could capture it in a picture but it’s too subtle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts