Mazda CX-50 Forum banner

Stock tires… horrible performance

12K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  CXXX50 
After 1000km on my car, those good year eagle touring feels horrible. Not sufficient grip, horrible road noise and pretty mediocre handling. Maybe I should go my old route and toss some PS4 on there, maybe P Zero or even INDY 500 on there. Anyone else have any complaints about their tires?
Hi. They're Goodyear's!! Fully agree! I wouldn't put Goodyear's on my tractor! I may be putting Micheln's on soon. (all my tires have been Michelin's) You can get a good Michelin for around $256 ($US). Compare to the cheap "Badyear's" (changed the name because every year is a BadYear with Goodyear tires.) What's on the 50 is around $206 or less. ($US) Yes, disappointed that Mazda would put these on what I believe to be a great car!!
From TireRack Review:
April 28, 2022 (Verified Purchase)
1.0 out of 5

The tire purchase and delivery was flawless, the recommended installer did a good job, but after only 9000 miles I entered the vehicle for an oil change and the technician recommended my tires needed replacement the measurement of the tread depth indicated 2/32 of an inch meaning replace as soon as possible I could not believe that the tire was completely worn less than 10,000 miles.

3.37 (out of 5)
  • 62 Reviews

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.