Yeah. I did exactly that. The other weird thing I noticed is that the light isn’t fully lit, it is half as bright as normal. Hoping it dries out and is fine.I would let it dry throughly before trying it again. You could probably speed up the process with a hair dryer on a medium to cool temp setting for 5-10 minutes. Don’t leave it unattended though. I don’t have any personal experience with this issue but that’s what I would do if it were me.
I would also call the tint shop and see what they have to say.