Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has noticed any issue with the seatbelt notifications in the back seat. I've had to fasten the seatbelt in the backseat a couple of times now when there's no one or nothing on the backseat, due to the audible notification not stopping. Sometimes it happens when one of my children is on the passenger side of the back seat but no one is in the middle, yet the middle seat alarms that the seatbelt needs to be fastened. Really odd. Has anyone else experienced this with their CX50?

· Registered
2023 CX-50 Turbo Premium Plus
34 Posts
The seatbelt chime can be a big nuisance. Happens once in a while when I get back home from a trip around town. I put the vehicle in park, wife in passenger seat takes her seatbelt off, and... ("Fasten passenger seatbelt" warning appears on the center cluster display.) "Bliiing. Bliiing. Bliiing. Bliiing" and it is incessant. It doesn't happen too often, so I forget if I have to open and close the passenger door to make it stop, or if I have to put the vehicle into drive and then park again. Anyway, really annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts