Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remote start stopped working today. When I start an engine from the Mazda app it says "Remote Engine Start can only be used 2 consecutive times while the vehicle is not driven. Please drive the vehicle to reset the counter. (400S11)". I driven it 2 times, didn't help.

Does anybody have the same issue?

· Registered
22 Posts
Remote start stopped working today. When I start an engine from the Mazda app it says "Remote Engine Start can only be used 2 consecutive times while the vehicle is not driven. Please drive the vehicle to reset the counter. (400S11)". I driven it 2 times, didn't help.

Does anybody have the same issue?
I read this is a Connected Services bulletin someone posted before....

NOTE: The Remote Engine Start can only be used 2
consecutive times while the vehicle is not driven.
The vehicle must be driven 1-mile or 24-hours must
pass from the last successful Remote Engine Start
for the use count to reset. For more information,
refer to the Connected Services Owner's Manual.

· Registered
1 Posts
Remote start stopped working today. When I start an engine from the Mazda app it says "Remote Engine Start can only be used 2 consecutive times while the vehicle is not driven. Please drive the vehicle to reset the counter. (400S11)". I driven it 2 times, didn't help. Does anybody have the same issue?
Same issue here. Just purchased the 2023 CX-9 yesterday. Worked well to start this morning. Drove it 20+ miles. Remote started again late afternoon. Drove it another 10-15 miles. Tried to remote start after a long dinner and getting this error. Not a great first impression on this. Certainly miss the days of having the remote start capability in the REMOTE! SMH!

· Registered
55 Posts
Owned my 50 turbo since June, very much like the car but rather unimpressed with the remote app. I wouldnt subscribe, i.e pay for the service only if it were free. They collect alot of valuable $$$ owner data about how we drive our cars from it. To charge for this is a bit well…ridiculous.

· Registered
13 Posts
They're following the luxury car model, which sucks. BMW for example loads all cars with the hardware to do all features, such as seat warmers. Then, owners have to subscribe and pay monthly to use them. Now, BMW has a stream of cash that is separate from car sales. It is such an ugly cash-grab.
I just want to be able to start from my key fob...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts