Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2023 CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
44 Posts
Can a new buyer/shopper comment on rear seat legroom?

How big you are, set the front seat to your driving position then hop in the back and tell me your thoughts?

Local dealers inventory is nill to sit and try.
I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. and can comfortably sit behind myself. I have 2 inches of legroom from my knees to the back of the driver's seat and probably 1 1/2 to 2 inches of headroom. We also have my son's forward-facing car seat in the rear passenger seat and I have a ton of legroom sitting in the front passenger seat. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can a new buyer/shopper comment on rear seat legroom?

How big you are, set the front seat to your driving position then hop in the back and tell me your thoughts?

Local dealers inventory is nill to sit and try.
185lbs and about 6ft. With my seat in front the way I drive, I can sit in the back with no problems. Even for longer trips, there is a good amount of head, shoulder and leg room. My only complaint to mazda is that the rear seats don't slide fore/aft and the seatbacks don't tilt. Almost every other vehicle in this class has such seats. The rear seats are tilted ever so slightly (maybe 3 or 5°) But if mazda just made it so they came forward to a straight 90°, that would be better than nothing. You'd get slightly better storage in the cargo area.
Seats are very comfy and I felt fine after a 5 hour trip to Pittsburgh from Michigan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts