Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! Having a hard time figuring out on the reviews and even the building tool on how the panoramic sunroof works does it open partially like a traditional sunroof is a completely stationary or are we Lucky & the whole thing will slide open as an option? Anyone know by chance I can't seem to see any videos or pictures of it open 馃槦

Registered
See the other thread on aftermarket roof rack options as well. Seems to be some clearance issues with clamps on the OEM crossbars and the panoramic roof in the open position, just something to be aware of. Manual calls it out in vague detail as well.

Registered
I have no problems with tilt or open and have factory bars and a basket
Since it does not open all the way, can you actually see stars at night through it? I test drove one, but not at night. I鈥檓 going to camp in the back and lie in it with my head under the pano and thought, hmm I might not even be able to see the stars anyway!

Registered
See the other thread on aftermarket roof rack options as well. Seems to be some clearance issues with clamps on the OEM crossbars and the panoramic roof in the open position, just something to be aware of. Manual calls it out in vague detail as well.
Gm, no issue all factory parts all options available but not when loaded, I have the basket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts