Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Does anyone who has the OEM Mazda CX50 crossbars have a copy of the instruction manual that they can scan and post on here?

My CX50 came with it dealer installed but they did not include instructions (ultimately I’d like to remove my crossbars due to the wind noise).

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone,

Does anyone who has the OEM Mazda CX50 crossbars have a copy of the instruction manual that they can scan and post on here?

My CX50 came with it dealer installed but they did not include instructions (ultimately I’d like to remove my crossbars due to the wind noise).

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Yes! I will post it all later this afternoon when I get home. But you don't even need them. Here are the steps
1. For each side/end of the crossbars, insert the provided key and unlock.
2. Take the cover off and set it aside.
3. Turn red dial to loosen each bracket.
4. Place Longest rail up front, about 1 to 2 inches behind where the rail starts to curve downward. Place shortest rail in the back. (See included pictures below)
5. Space out the brackets with your fingers and carefully slide the bracket onto the rail. It's a little tricky so loosen the red dial enough and it'll go on pretty freely.
6. Do this for all 4 corners.
7. Make sure rails are straight and where you want them (by design, there isn't much room for them to move forward or back along rails due to the fixed with of each crossbar)
8. Tighten all 4 corners by hand or use included Allen wrench/key.
9. Place plastic covers/caps back on to each rail end.
10. Lock each cover/cap
11. Go get a drink cause you deserve one!
Car Land vehicle Tire Sky Vehicle

Sky Cloud Building Vehicle Car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! I will post it all later this afternoon when I get home. But you don't even need them. Here are the steps
1. For each side/end of the crossbars, insert the provided key and unlock.
2. Take the cover off and set it aside.
3. Turn red dial to loosen each bracket.
4. Place Longest rail up front, about 1 to 2 inches behind where the rail starts to curve downward. Place shortest rail in the back. (See included pictures below)
5. Space out the brackets with your fingers and carefully slide the bracket onto the rail. It's a little tricky so loosen the red dial enough and it'll go on pretty freely.
6. Do this for all 4 corners.
7. Make sure rails are straight and where you want them (by design, there isn't much room for them to move forward or back along rails due to the fixed with of each crossbar)
8. Tighten all 4 corners by hand or use included Allen wrench/key.
9. Place plastic covers/caps back on to each rail end.
10. Lock each cover/cap
11. Go get a drink cause you deserve one! View attachment 227
View attachment 226
Thank you so much!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts