Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I got my Preferred Plus in Polymetal in December. I found this forum while looking for a solution to the howling crossbar. So far enjoying my CX-50 but lots to learn since I'm coming from a very basic 2012 Subaru Outback.

· Registered
146 Posts
Hello everyone. I got my Preferred Plus in Polymetal in December. I found this forum while looking for a solution to the howling crossbar. So far enjoying my CX-50 but lots to learn since I'm coming from a very basic 2012 Subaru Outback.
Hello! I’m just joining the forum too! Loving my CX-50 so far!
Congrats on getting your CX-50s guys! Welcome to the forum!

@guiness95672 How does your CX-50 compare to the Outback?
@mhagele What spec is your CX-50?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@SkyActiv My Subaru transmission died (second transmission!) and when they said I'd need to put in a 3rd transmission as a fix, that's when I thought I'd try a Mazda this time around. I'm finally driving the CX-50 more these days and so far enjoying it very much. Not sure if it's because my Outback was so old but I feel the CX-50 is a lot zippier and fun to drive. I do think the Outback had a much better noise insulation and imo smoother ride. I feel more of the road bumps on the CX-50 but I don't find that negatively impacting my enjoying driving it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts