Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2023 CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m picking up my turbo premium plus next week. Polymetal grey with black/brown interior. I've test-driven three 50's in the last week and love it more and more every time I drive it. This will be my first Mazda so I'm hoping that brand reliability will carry to this new model.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m picking up my turbo premium plus next week. Polymetal grey with black/brown interior. I've test-driven three 50's in the last week and love it more and more every time I drive it. This will be my first Mazda so I'm hoping that brand reliability will carry to this new model.
😍😍 That is so awesome I was just finally able to test drive one myself yesterday and it was amazing. Unfortunately they said they won't have any turbos for sale for about 2 to 3 months 😔 I'll be trying out my other Mazda dealership at the end of the month into what they have to say. We cannot wait to see pictures of your new baby and it would be awesome if you could post in the pricing thread as well on what you paid💋💋

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be sure to give my honest opinion once I get it. On a separate note, is this the main CX-50 forum for Mazda for US buyers? It appears this site is based in Canada, nothing wrong with that, I just want to make sure I'm in the right spot. This is my first Mazda and can't seem to find a forum that looks like it is active with CX-50 owners. Maybe their just all out there driving all the time!!!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS
40 Posts
I'll be sure to give my honest opinion once I get it. On a separate note, is this the main CX-50 forum for Mazda for US buyers? It appears this site is based in Canada, nothing wrong with that, I just want to make sure I'm in the right spot. This is my first Mazda and can't seem to find a forum that looks like it is active with CX-50 owners. Maybe their just all out there driving all the time!!!
it's for US and Canadian buyers, it would be worldwide but as this model is only sold for the North American market that doesn't work, however I'm not sure if it will be sold in Mexico.

Be patient this model has just started to sell in the US, (still not available at dealers in Canada, suppose to be in May) to till there is some volume and also the fact those owners find this forum, you are not going to see much posting for some time. It is also being built at a new factory, so will take some time to built up sufficient volume.

·
Registered
27 Posts
it's for US and Canadian buyers, it would be worldwide but as this model is only sold for the North American market that doesn't work, however I'm not sure if it will be sold in Mexico.

Be patient this model has just started to sell in the US, (still not available at dealers in Canada, suppose to be in May) to till there is some volume and also the fact those owners find this forum, you are not going to see much posting for some time. It is also being built at a new factory, so will take some time to built up sufficient volume.
Now that's the truth! Our sister forum for the CX-30 is popping 🍾 & I'm sure this one will be as well soon 💋💋

·
Registered
15 Posts
AFAIK this site isn't market specific and is meant for all CX-50 owners worldwide.

Did you end up taking delivery or will be soon? Looking forward to pics of it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AFAIK this site isn't market specific and is meant for all CX-50 owners worldwide.

Did you end up taking delivery or will be soon? Looking forward to pics of it!
I took delivery on the 20th. 90 miles down and loving every minute in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on picking up you're CX-50 @AWSD! What's stood out to you the most when driving it so far?
I’m coming from a 2011 Honda CR-V, so a lot. I know the power is there, but I’m babying the engine up to 1000 miles. If I had to pick one thing so far, it’s the feeling in the driver's seat that you're driving a sporty car and not a medium-size crossover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts