Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my first Mazda (2022 CX30) mid February at garden city Mazda on Long Island. Been great so far, besides a water leak behind the drivers seat which I’m bringing in for service this Monday.

last Saturday I stopped back in to the dealer to look for a second car since my wife needed the cx30. I picked up a machine grey preferred plus (wish it had full leatherette seats like the cx30, the fabric inserts warranted seat covers)

Other than that it’s a sharp looking suv. Drives great and has enough room for our daughters car seat. Only issue so far is a squeal coming from the drivers side when turning left, it sounds like a brake shield rubbing on the calipers. I have an appointment June 3rd with the dealer if it doesn’t go away.

so far I’m very impressed with Mazda. I’ve had Hondas, Toyotas,Jeeps and fords my whole life. It’s nice to come back to a Japanese brand (my wrangler, gladiator and f150 in the past all had lots of reliability issues)

cheers!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
27 Posts
I purchased my first Mazda (2022 CX30) mid February at garden city Mazda on Long Island. Been great so far, besides a water leak behind the drivers seat which I’m bringing in for service this Monday.

last Saturday I stopped back in to the dealer to look for a second car since my wife needed the cx30. I picked up a machine grey preferred plus (wish it had full leatherette seats like the cx30, the fabric inserts warranted seat covers)

Other than that it’s a sharp looking suv. Drives great and has enough room for our daughters car seat. Only issue so far is a squeal coming from the drivers side when turning left, it sounds like a brake shield rubbing on the calipers. I have an appointment June 3rd with the dealer if it doesn’t go away.

so far I’m very impressed with Mazda. I’ve had Hondas, Toyotas,Jeeps and fords my whole life. It’s nice to come back to a Japanese brand (my wrangler, gladiator and f150 in the past all had lots of reliability issues)

cheers! View attachment 242
View attachment 241
View attachment 239
View attachment 243
View attachment 240
Oh my gosh I think I'm in love 😍 that is the machine gray metallic correct? I'm almost tempted now to go to that corn instead of the polymetal 😂

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my gosh I think I'm in love 😍 that is the machine gray metallic correct? I'm almost tempted now to go to that corn instead of the polymetal 😂
It’s a hard toss up between the 2. There was only one machine gray on Long Island so I picked it up. Definitely a rarer color (still haven’t seen black white or red yet). Every color on the lot was poly metal and the sand. Tbh they all look great!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts