Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I purchased my new CX-50 turbo last Thursday and just found this forum. I traded in my 2021 Subaru STI (needed more room), for my CX. The new ride makes my 65th vehicle (not counting the motorcycles) in the past 25 years. I also have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. A full review to come!

-Scott

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Registered
Hello Everyone! I purchased my new CX-50 turbo last Thursday and just found this forum. I traded in my 2021 Subaru STI (needed more room), for my CX. The new ride makes my 65th vehicle (not counting the motorcycles) in the past 25 years. I also have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. A full review to come!

-Scott

View attachment 309
View attachment 310
馃槏馃槏 Happy happy Litfuse, we are coming here to say, Congrats widdle Fusey Hip hip hooray!!

Registered

-Scott

View attachment 309
View attachment 310
Congratulations on your new CX-50 @Litfuse and welcome to the forum! What sold you on the CX-50 compared to other SUVs?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts of the CX-50 when you share the review.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on your new CX-50 @Litfuse and welcome to the forum! What sold you on the CX-50 compared to other SUVs?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts of the CX-50 when you share the review.
SUVs are typically not my thing. I usually have some sort of utility vehicle/truck and then a sports car. With the gladiator and the CX50, this is the first time I have not had a manual transmission vehicle in my garage. My initial thoughts about the CX50 is that Mazda did a lot of things right. I like the level of utility, sportiness and luxury for the price point. I also like its unique design elements compared to other SUVs on the road. Low roof line, bulging fenders mimic a lot of the higher end sporty SUVs from German manufactures.
As of right now, I have only put 150 miles on the car. Once it is broken in and I have a chance to really drive it, I鈥檒l give it a full report.
Here are some highlights of other cars I have owned in no particular order:

2007 Lotus Elise Type 72d
(2) 2005 Subaru STIs (use to road course these cars)
2007 Honda S2000
2005 MazdaSpeed Miata (modified)
2006 Pontiac GTO (heavily modified)
2012, 2016, 2020 Miatas
2019 Grand Sport C7 Corvette
2021 Civic Type R (modified)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts