Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Mazda CX-50 Turbo Premium Plus
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I use connected car features, I end up with badges on the MyMazda app.

Example, remote start executes. When I open a door to load groceries, it sends me a failed notification, even though I know this vehicle is programmed to turn off when I open a door.

See below... Is this common? The fail is when I opened the door.

Font Terrestrial plant Science Darkness Slope

·
Registered
154 Posts
Everytime I use connected car features, I end up with badges on the MyMazda app.

Example, remote start executes. When I open a door to load groceries, it sends me a failed notification, even though I know this vehicle is programmed to turn off when I open a door.

View attachment 491
That does not appear to be normal. For example.. all mine are successful & I did not receive excesses notifications .
Font Darkness Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 491
I receive the same ‘errors’ that OP receives. I just ignore them but it’s be great if there was a fix.

·
Registered
16.5 CX-5 Touring/2023 CX-50 Turbo Premium
11 Posts
I am encountering a similar issue with the remote start app as well where it says failed once I open the door. On another note, I wish Mazda had an option where we can disable the vehicle to power off once the doors are opened as a setting.

·
Registered
2023 Mazda CX-50 Turbo Premium Plus
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I may turn them all off, but they should fix the functionality of the app.

I strongly agree that there should be a toggle so that the vehicle stays on after you open the door on an auto started vehicle.

Most remote apps on vehicles give you 30 minutes after you unlock to do something.

Some said this is for theft, but you can't drive the car without the key fob, so when I open the door, there isn't a risk. Secondly, if someone took the FOB from me to steal the car, they'd be fine when they got in it with the FOB and just clicked Start.

This app behavior has no logical sense or grounding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts