Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I test drove a Mazda CX5 and loved it. Quiet, smooth, goes faster faster and luxury comforts. I drove it after I put $500 down on a crosstrek. Here the issues that will help me decide. I live in MN and gravitated twoards the Crosstrek due to driving in the snow and getting out of a driveway with 8 inches of freshly fallen snow. How does the Mazda fare in snow. Also, the visibility in the Crosstrek seems bigger wider than the Mazda. I'm "older", think Medicare so good visibility is important. For those of you who own and drive CX5, please tell me what you love. How is it in winter, is it a good resale value? Are you happy.....It would be my first Mazda...I appreciate any guidance.
What would you get for your mother for safety? I am aware this is a mazda site but I look forward to hearing what you love and don't love about the car. I'm ready to take the leap into a 2022!
Mazda's all-wheel drive system is very solid and shouldn't give you any issues in the snow with a good set of winter tires. Plus Mazda interiors are leaps and bounds better than Subarus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts