Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m going to need this app to work with shortcuts and the watch! It’s time to Michael Knight this thing; anyone think this might happen? I don’t know if other brands with those functions???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2023 CX-50 Zircon Sand/Terracotta PPT
101 Posts
In full agreement that the MyMazda app should have an Apple Watch extension. I don't believe it works with Android-based smartwatches, either. This would allow me in many situations to leave my phone in my car and not even have to carry the fob or emergency key.

· Registered
24 Posts
So I’m going to need this app to work with shortcuts and the watch! It’s time to Michael Knight this thing; anyone think this might happen? I don’t know if other brands with those functions???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's coming. Most OEMs are developing these things for Apple Watch first but android is being used too just not as broadly.
Stay tuned! Updates are coming !
Also, FYI, though it will work for Android, don't expect it to work for every android based smart watch. Expect the newest and greatest watches only. I.e. Samsung watch5 and 5pro and the new Google watch

· Registered
9 Posts
It's coming. Most OEMs are developing these things for Apple Watch first but android is being used too just not as broadly.
Stay tuned! Updates are coming !
Also, FYI, though it will work for Android, don't expect it to work for every android based smart watch. Expect the newest and greatest watches only. I.e. Samsung watch5 and 5pro and the new Google watch
How do you know "it's coming" ? Is this just wishful thinking?

· Registered
1 Posts
So it's not exactly what you are looking for, but it does allow a way for you to create shortcuts with the Mazda Connect app.

This is an integration with Home Assistant and then you can share that with HomeKit and create shortcuts from there. Ideally you want to be a little tech savvy to get this all set up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts