Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just purchased at Chantilly Virginia (Brown's Mazda) Just got back putting miles on it.. Used to own an Audi Q7 with major vibration issue in the front they could not fix. Like this car more than the Audi. I am trying to get used to the very hard seats, since I have a back problem, but the Bose audio seems to help a lot. (high volume) I compared to the CX-5 and the seats are softer on the CX-5, but I like the looks of the 50 better.
Other Equipment:

Cargo Mat
Charge for paint color
Retractable Cargo Cover
Splash Guards, front and rear
Cargo Package

Hope you're enjoying as much as we are!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m wondering if, given a little time, the seats will soften up a bit after some regular use. Congrats on your purchase! Looking forward to picking mine up here, no exact date yet but I’m told some time in May (fingers crossed it’s the front end of the month and not the back).

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2023 CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
44 Posts
Hi all. Just purchased at Chantilly Virginia (Brown's Mazda) Just got back putting miles on it.. Used to own an Audi Q7 with major vibration issue in the front they could not fix. Like this car more than the Audi. I am trying to get used to the very hard seats, since I have a back problem, but the Bose audio seems to help a lot. (high volume) I compared to the CX-5 and the seats are softer on the CX-5, but I like the looks of the 50 better.
Other Equipment:

Cargo Mat
Charge for paint color
Retractable Cargo Cover
Splash Guards, front and rear
Cargo Package

Hope you're enjoying as much as we are!!
Congrats. Can you post pics of what the splash guards look like? I may or may not get them depending on how it looks. I noticed the front tires throw a lot up the side of the car without them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts