Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh why hello there! Some of you may know me from the cx-30 forum馃槣 & for those who don't, I will introduce myself馃槂 I've been on the CX-30 forum for almost 2 years now as I purchased my vehicle June 2020. I've made countless posts & helpful contributions to that forum so not much introduction is needed on my part as most you already know me. Though for those who don't.. I upgraded from a 2017 Mazda cx-3 to the 2020 Deep Crystal Blue Mazda cx-30 fully loaded premium edition. I love Mazdas and I love these forums for those who don't know me, this is my formal hello from Upstate New York馃拫馃拫. I'm hoping to upgrade to the new CX-50 when it becomes available in Western New York.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a slight update one of the dealers I've been dealing with gave me a call last night that they had some non turbos arrive on lot and a white turbo premium ended up becoming available again as a sale fell through. Unfortunately though I'm trying to hold out for a turbo Premium Plus model now preferably Machine Gray with Terracotta Interior馃槏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best of luck. if it's between the TP and TPP, I would def go TPP for the 360 cam. Love the terracotta interior as well!
Thank youuu! Yeah I'm definitely not in a rush to get the vehicle I mean I'm impatient but currently my CX 30 is already is doing just fine so I'll totally try to hold out for the Turbo Premium Plus 馃拫馃拫

1 - 4 of 4 Posts