Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Turned from an 18' WRX to 23' CX50 PPT package. Never expected to pick it up. Looking to get a crossover for a little more adventure and less knee problems from shifting so much. Pulled into a mazda dealership to look at some CX-5s. Spotted a freshly deliver CX-50 gorgeous zircon sand metallic, dealer asked if I wanted to test drive it, I said sure. I had never driven a Mazda before.

The minute the mirrors folded open as I touch the Door handle I got a little giddy feeling. Opened the door to catch the sexy terrycloth leather and I was in love. Sat inside, got the seat all set up and I took off. Damb thing got me hooked to it. Loved how everything felt, even the sound of the engine as I pressed the pedal for more power. The refinement of everything had me hooked.

Pulled back into the dealership and dealer asked me if I wanted it. I said heck yes, but asked how come they have 2023s available in spring of 2022? They told me someone ordered this one, all the bells and whistles, but turned it down when they couldn't get the Android Auto to work wirelessly. They turned it down about an hour before I pulled in to look at cars.

I called it fate, and have not regretted it at all. His loss is my gain. And the android auto is working perfectly, wireless and plugged in.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2023 CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
97 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Interesting the dealer said it was a custom order someone turned down. All the dealers I talked to in SoCal said Mazda isn’t doing custom orders at this time. Regardless you got what you wanted. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congrats! Interesting the dealer said it was a custom order someone turned down. All the dealers I talked to in SoCal said Mazda isn’t doing custom orders at this time. Regardless you got what you wanted. Enjoy.
Ok, custom may have been a stretch, it came with the extra accessories the order wanted. But still their loss is my gain.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ok, custom may have been a stretch, it came with the extra accessories the order wanted. But still their loss is my gain.

You are so lucky and prove that love stories are not just in fairy tales 😍 If only that could happen to me I'm still struggling to even get one or have one appear on the lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts