Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2023 CX-50 TPP | Wind Chill Pearl
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take a drive today and test out the off-road mode. The route below was mostly gravel roads with a ton of twists and elevation change. I was pushing it pretty hard, mostly had the road to myself. The CX-50 inspires confidence, turns in well, even under hard breaking and rotates easily. You can even get the back end to kick out for a little fun. I don't think I've ever felt more confident on gravel in any car I've owned. Well done Mazda!
Water Map Line Parallel Slope
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Car

Registered
Decided to take a drive today and test out the off-road mode. The route below was mostly gravel roads with a ton of twists and elevation change. I was pushing it pretty hard, mostly had the road to myself. The CX-50 inspires confidence, turns in well, even under hard breaking and rotates easily. You can even get the back end to kick out for a little fun. I don't think I've ever felt more confident on gravel in any car I've owned. Well done Mazda!
View attachment 366 View attachment 367
馃槏 Lovely simply lovely 馃挀

Registered
CX-50 Turbo Premium ... Sand / Terracotta
Thanks for posting, looks exciting ... I'm "suppose" to get the C50 in 4 weeks and anxiously looking forward to getting out on these back country, twisting hill roads of Middle Tennessee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts