Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with where the dash connects to the front windshield pillars, like a fabric material creeping up in the gap? I'm sure dealer will fix, just wondered if it's a common problem. See
Hood Grey Automotive design Automotive lighting Car

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive mirror Window

pics.

· Registered
2023 CX-50 Zircon Sand/Terracotta PPT
100 Posts
Some people have had their dealer replace the A pillar, but I and others just used a non-damaging tool like a plastic trim removal piece to push it back down. The felt or whatever it is has not exposed itself again and I fixed mine back in June. I also had this on one of my CX-5s with the same fix.

· Registered
2014 & 2019 CX-5, 2023 CX-50 TPP
76 Posts
You see this shoddy build quality in alot of cx50s. Mine had it as well. Seems to be one of the few places mazda actually tried to add some sound deadening material in this car.
Jesus, dude. Give it a rest. We get it, you didn't like your car. Get over it and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

· Registered
55 Posts
Look at his title when he joined the forum. After reading his non constructive posts he appears to possibly be a plant for a competitor or competition dealer who is worried about the threat of Mazda tsking narket share????

· Registered
54 Posts
I’m just wondering why someone would create an account and stick around for so long on a forum for a car they think is trash. Create the account and start a thread with the problems you have, sure. No problem with that at all. Definitely need to hear about the bad with the good as well. But to just trash everything and stick around for a couple months just seems childish and troll-like to be honest

· Registered
10 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with where the dash connects to the front windshield pillars, like a fabric material creeping up in the gap? I'm sure dealer will fix, just wondered if it's a common problem. See View attachment 686
View attachment 685
pics.
Had the same issue , along with many others. 2023 turbo Edition! The charge pad, wasn't working, steering wheel wasn't heating, then most recently experienced a Rodent infestation, that chewed up all my engine wires, as I found out that Mazda uses soy based wiring, which actually calls to the critters to eat them. This cost
$ 700.00 to repair. Thank God my auto insurance covered it. Soy based ? I'm not sure why they chose to use this method for thier main harness wiring,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts