Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my CX-50 last week. Going to an 17" wheel and all terrain tire setup. Selling OE 20" rims and tires in perfect condition with only 650 miles on them. Wheels and tires w/o TPMS - $1100. Wheels only - $650. Tires only -
$550. Reasonable offers considered.
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, here goes. Overall there is next to no information out there on modifying a CX 50 to make it more off pavement suitable. How do you build a new model targeted at the outdoors / offload market and deliver it with 20" wheels and low profile street tires? First, the stock wheels are 20x8 5x114.3 bolt pattern with a 45mm positive offset. Those numbers are stamped on the backside of the wheel. I weighed the stock wheel / tire combo at 65lbs....not lite. I'm going to try 17x8 35 positive offset KMC 545 Treks ( not my first or second choice but both of those are on backorder) @ 26 lbs mounted with Toyo AT III 235x65x17 tires @ 32lbs. This combo will give me over 1.5 inches more sidewall, 0.4" less width, 0.34" bigger diameter and sub 60 lb weight once mounted and balanced. Everything is ordered and I'll update results and include pics once completed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wheels and tires finally arrived. Here are some new pics and a lower price. Wheels $600: Tires $250. Will consider shipping for actual cost. Wheels are in perfect as new condition. Tires have 1200 miles on them.
Hello, are the wheels still available and where are you located? I just got myself a CX-50 a few days ago and would like to take a look at them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts