Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Hood Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive tire Automotive design Mesh Grey Carbon

I have 1600 miles so far and just noticed in my rear seats behind the drivers side is already fraying. Anyone else notice this? Should I notify the dealer now or just wait til my first service?

·
Registered
CX-50 Turbo Premium Plus
121 Posts
Definitely get that in ASAP. I am finding that Mazda is not super willing to warranty anything that could be deemed wear and tear. This becomes especially true if you are out of the "adjustment period" which best I can tell is within the first year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely get that in ASAP. I am finding that Mazda is not super willing to warranty anything that could be deemed wear and tear. This becomes especially true if you are out of the "adjustment period" which best I can tell is within the first year.
I will contact them tomorrow this really should not be happening at 1600 miles I have had someone back there no more than 10-15 times and the other side is a car seat. Toughest thing someone wears is jeans which should not cause this plus since it is coming apart at the seam that just shows they did not sew it correctly... also since this is happening to more than one of us so early it shows it is manufacturer error.. This is my first Mazda and I love the car, but this is the first drawback... its only been 2 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts