Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my CX50 TPP on Wednesday. I drove up to Wisconsin this weekend using backroads to avoid the 'steady speed' that was ill-advised in the ownersmanual and I noticed the car pulls left, pretty significantly.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this something 'covered under warranty' ? I've never had this on any of my factory new vehicles.

· Registered
2023 CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
119 Posts
I got my CX50 TPP on Wednesday. I drove up to Wisconsin this weekend using backroads to avoid the 'steady speed' that was ill-advised in the ownersmanual and I noticed the car pulls left, pretty significantly.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this something 'covered under warranty' ? I've never had this on any of my factory new vehicles.
Not here. I would absolutely go back to the dealer. Hopefully, it’s just the alignment.

· Registered
2023 CX-50 GT Turbo, Polymetal Gray, Black Interior
11 Posts
my steering wheel is slightly out of tune?!?! it tracks straight so my alignment is ok but the wheel looks like I'm pulling right.
Same with mine. Took it to the dealer a couple of times and still they couldn't get it 100% right. Just had to start learning to ignore it :(

· Registered
8 Posts

Hey I had the same exact issue, I just had it at the dealer for an alignment, they also found one of plugs or pugs, I will find the exact name was shifted, I guess during transport they probably didn't latch it correctly. They fixed it and aligned the system. No issue driving back.. btw , they will drive your car and say, nothing is wrong, tell them to come for the ride along, and you demonstrate it for them.. good luck...

Btw the seats are rough, I didn't realize it until I drove for a good hour. Ughh..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts