Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one of these before? I have in several cars in the past. They work very well! I just can't figure out what type of fuse is in the CX50. Any ideas? This is the amp size of the fuse; I get that. The physical size of the fuse is either mini, LP Mini, regular and maxi. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2023 CX-50 Turbo Premium, Soul Red
11 Posts
I haven't had an excuse to dig around in the interior or exterior fuse boxes yet, but just go out and pull a fuse to find out?

I've used them before for hardwiring in dash cams, and they've always worked well for it. I wouldn't want to trust the add-a-fuse for anything critical or demanding a particularly high amperage, but for small stuff I say go for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Didn't poke around in there today, but if the engine bay and my wife's old CX-5 are any indication, it'll be LP mini as well. I haven't seen a car manufacturer that would have LP mini in one place and Mini in the other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Unless you’re looking in entirely different places for fuses, that isn’t right. The interior fuse box is LP mini, like I’d guessed.

I just looked and pulled one to verify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts