Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, Im sorry to hear and see that. Although I really like my CX50 I think Mazda is making a fatal mistake not supporting their loyal current customers that are building the CX50 brand. Building new vehicles not supporting current base is not wise. Hopefully they monitor these forums and get their act together with supporting their products. Its critical to maintain a ongoing customer base. They design and build a great product but find their customer support line at best mediocre and it appears parts supply so so…

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not being able to get replacement parts when needed is a pain, hopefully they will be able to shift some from production. I have been trying to get simple accesdory parts like a tow hitch and harness and these are really hard to order as they rarely have them in the midwest distribution warehouse and usually show not order-able in the dealer system.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks Hitch is available from most places but harness is not available including these sites. A big reason I bought the CX50 and Turbo was because of increased towing of 3500 lbs but without harness I can‘t tow and was not available in production its been 5 mod now unfortunately. Still very much like the car but a big readon i bought it was for being able to tow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts