Mazda CX-50 Forum banner

A-Tach Phone Mount

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Leela222 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried one of these yet? Just did a quick Google search for Mazda Phone Mount and found this A-Tach Phone Mount that attaches into the dash. Looks pretty cool, hopefully it will hold on without damaging the car. It's a two-part solution; this attachment pairs with a phone mount specific to your phone (MagSafe charger, spring-mount, etc). So the price varies. With how our dash is designed, this could mount anywhere along the dash for driver or passenger side use.

Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering wheel

See less See more
#5 ·
Has anyone tried one of these yet? Just did a quick Google search for Mazda Phone Mount and found this A-Tach Phone Mount that attaches into the dash. Looks pretty cool, hopefully it will hold on without damaging the car. It's a two-part solution; this attachment pairs with a phone mount specific to your phone (MagSafe charger, spring-mount, etc). So the price varies. With how our dash is designed, this could mount anywhere along the dash for driver or passenger side use.
I have it but their magnetic mount sucks. I’m waiting on Pro Clip USA to get theirs in stock. I am actually using Pro Clips magnetic mount which is amazing and have that mounted to A Tachs mount. I had the pro clip in my CX30 and loved it.