Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I own a CX-50 PFP, and it has been an exceptional driving experience for me. As a recent transplant to the United States from India, this is my first car in the country. In India, I used to drive a Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI+, a 1.2L turbo diesel, manual shift, FWD, 90BHP small crossover. Unfortunately, Mazda vehicles are not currently available in India, and I will miss the brand when I return. However, I hope that Mazda begins selling there in the future.

When I was in the market for my first car here in the US, I initially considered purchasing a used CX-5 from Carmax. However, I found that a 3-year-old CX-5 was priced similarly to a new one. That's when I decided to visit a Mazda dealership to check out the CX-5. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find out about the CX-50 and they had a PFP model available for sale and I bought it on the same day. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the overall Mazda driving experience.

· Registered
3 Posts
This is similar to how I got my CX-50. I liked the Cx5 that I test drove at a Carmax and wanted to test a turbo before making a decision but every dealer near me either did not have one or had already sold the turbo CX-5s on their lot. I ended up testing a Turbo CX-50 instead and the rest was history.

I hope you enjoy your CX-50 and drive a lot of happy miles!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts