Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU WON'T FIND A LOWER PRICE !!!!!! 2023 MAZDA CX 50 2.5 TURBO PREMIUM PACKAGE, TOWING PACKAGE, PREMIUM WHEELS WITH ALL TERRAIN TOYO OPEN COUNTRY TIRES, ALL WEATHER TRAY STYLE FLOOR MATS, AND CARGO LINER. EXTERIOR : SOUL RED CRYSTAL METALLIC, INTERIOR : TERRACOTTA LEATHER HEATED / COOLED SEATS. APPLE CARPLAY, HUD, POWER MOONROOF, BOSE 12 SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM. TOTALLY LOADED - SEE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER FOR DETAILS. AWESOME SNOW / OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY WITH 256 HORSEPOWER ON PREMIUM GAS, 310 LB-FT TORQUE; NORMAL, SPORT, OFF-ROAD AND TOWING MODES, G-VECTORING CONTROL PLUS FOR TRACTION. OIL CHANGE USING MOBILE 1 @ 5000 MILES. INCREDIBLY CAPABLE AND FUN SUV TO DRIVE!! AS NEW CONDITION. SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS FOR ALL DETAILS. MORE PHOTOS TO COME WEATHER PERMITTING. WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU FOR DELIVERY.

Attachments

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The vehicle is located in Helena, MT. Window sticker added below.
YOU WON'T FIND A LOWER PRICE !!!!!! 2023 MAZDA CX 50 2.5 TURBO PREMIUM PACKAGE, TOWING PACKAGE, PREMIUM WHEELS WITH ALL TERRAIN TOYO OPEN COUNTRY TIRES, ALL WEATHER TRAY STYLE FLOOR MATS, AND CARGO LINER. EXTERIOR : SOUL RED CRYSTAL METALLIC, INTERIOR : TERRACOTTA LEATHER HEATED / COOLED SEATS. APPLE CARPLAY, HUD, POWER MOONROOF, BOSE 12 SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM. TOTALLY LOADED - SEE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER FOR DETAILS. AWESOME SNOW / OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY WITH 256 HORSEPOWER ON PREMIUM GAS, 310 LB-FT TORQUE; NORMAL, SPORT, OFF-ROAD AND TOWING MODES, G-VECTORING CONTROL PLUS FOR TRACTION. OIL CHANGE USING MOBILE 1 @ 5000 MILES. INCREDIBLY CAPABLE AND FUN SUV TO DRIVE!! AS NEW CONDITION. SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS FOR ALL DETAILS. MORE PHOTOS TO COME WEATHER PERMITTING. WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU FOR DELIVERY.

Attachments

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7800 miles

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been pleased and it has exceeded some of my expectations. I'm selling it because it just doesn't work for my lifestyle. I've had a pickup as my vehicle for about 40 years and really didn't want to change that, but I decided to try a smaller SUV to help with the cost of gas. Well, it has done fine that way and is fun to drive, but it has become apparent that I need a pickup. I bought the CX50 out of state because there were none in state and without being able to sit in it or drive it. I made a mistake, and now it's going to cost me quite a bit to fix it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts