Mazda CX-50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely simply lovely 馃槏 what did you drive prior to that and anything you do and don't like about the CX50 after your road trip?
Prior was a 21 Ford Edge...not happy with most controls on a 12" screen that blacked out and crashed numerous occasions (except when going to dealership of course). My biggest joy and feeling accomplished on this new Mazda was quite literally, buying local!馃槈 and so far, I have no real complaints on it!

Registered
Prior was a 21 Ford Edge...not happy with most controls on a 12" screen that blacked out and crashed numerous occasions (except when going to dealership of course). My biggest joy and feeling accomplished on this new Mazda was quite literally, buying local!馃槈 and so far, I have no real complaints on it!
Oh golly! Ofcourse that's how it always goes lol. Welp, glad to hear you love your Mazda so far 馃槏 Congrats & Zoom Zoom! Cannot wait to see what you & your new baby conquer next!

Registered
CX-50 Turbo Premium ... Sand / Terracotta
Well .. I have that beat .. I've never sat in a Mazda, that I remember .. but after reading MANY reviews and watching quit a few YT review and driving videos .. I bought one sight unseen ... to be delivered end of Aug .. I hope .. :)

It's hard to be patient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts